Defaf Al Khaleej provides a spectrum of protective security services from Protective Security Details (PSD), static guards, mobile site security, convoy escorts, and client training. Overseen 24/7 by operations centres, manned by Expat and LN Operations Managers. With Intelligence reports complemented with a high level of local intelligence and knowledge, allows the company to have greater daily situational awareness. Especially in shifting environment situations, resulting in increased safety and security.
Basra Region Security
Static Site Security
Provision of manpower and technology to protect strategic permanent and semi-permanent facilities in a resilient and cost effective manner. By the result of a comprehensive risk assessment, provided by our Security Manager.
We recognise the challenges of providing a secure working environment – particularly when a client’s worksites are geographically dispersed. We use a variety of positions;
- Expatriate security/project managers
- Expatriate operations managers
- LN Shift Supervisor
- Entry Control Point (ECP) Guards
- Watchtower Guards
- Perimeter Patrols
Convoy Escort Teams
We can deliver security for cargo being transported between locations over Urban and remote ground with general movement management.
Our qualified, trained and experienced mobile security teams enable our clients to move safely and securely in high-risk, uncertain, and hostile environments. Our vehicles and crews are configured to meet the client’s requirements (ranging from Armoured Protective Vehicles through to B6-level armoured land cruisers, and soft-skin cars), within the context of the operating environment. We provide our clients with ground study and route analysis for all movements, contingency planning and ‘first line’ medical support in the event of an incident.
Our Mobile Security Services typically include any or all of the following:
- Operational Management – 24/7 Operations Room with satellite tracking system
- Movement Authority Letters
- Provision of armoured or soft-skin vehicles to the req specification;
- Armoured or soft skin vehicles are fully equipped with task appropriate equipment including extraction, recovery and medical equipment;
- Route and venue reconnaissance and clearance;
- Communications system including GSM, Satellite, VHF and HF radios.
- Team leaders and team members undergo selection and refresher training which includes appropriate code of conduct and Rules for Use of Force (RUF) training;
- Mobile medics are trained to First Person On Scene (FPOSi) standard